We offer a range of programming to help teaching staff at UCF achieve their teaching goals. Navigate the right-hand menu for more information on:
- Semester-long faculty development cohorts, in which colleagues from multiple disciplines get together to work on individual course innovation projects and give feedback to each other in learning communities. (Some are grant-funded)
- Teaching and Learning days, one-off themed events addressing specific issues about teaching and learning at UCF. (With lunch afterward)
- Winter and Summer Faculty Development Conferences in the week following exams, where faculty join dozens of other colleagues to attend and/or make presentations, attend hands on workshops, and work on projects they have proposed. (Grant-funded)
- Adjunct Faculty Orientation and Adjunct Learning Communities, which address topics of specific interest to part-time faculty.
- GTA online and face-to-face training, and our semester-long Preparing Tomorrow’s Faculty Learning Community for graduate students.