We offer a range of programming to help teaching staff at UCF achieve their teaching goals. Navigate the right-hand menu for more information on:
- Semester-long faculty development cohorts, in which colleagues from multiple disciplines get together to work on individual course innovation projects and give feedback to each other in learning communities. (Carries a $300 to $500 grant)
- Teaching and Learning days, one-off themed events addressing specific issues about teaching and learning at UCF. (With lunch afterward)
- Winter and Summer Faculty Development Conferences in the week following exams, where faculty join dozens of other colleagues to attend and/or make presentations, attend hands on workshops, and work on projects they have proposed. (Carry $500 to $800 grants)
- Adjunct Faculty Orientation and Adjunct Learning Communities, which address topics of specific interest to part-time faculty. (The latter carries a $200 grant)
- GTA online and face-to-face training, and our semester-long Preparing Tomorrow’s Faculty Learning Community for graduate students.